Great day today

Had a very good day today.  We had a district meeting at about 2:00 pm We covered training and talked about other things.  Then I gave the closing prayer.  I did it in Romanian.It was quit an experience but I survived.  The Elders wanted us to stay for the branch game night.  We told them we had things to do and left.  After getting done with shopping we came home to eat.  After dinner I said to Jamie that I felt that I should go see how things were going at the game night.  When I got there I was suprised to see so many people there.  I introduced myself to everyone present then went into the game room.  After playing a game for a while one of the people from outside the room came in and told me she had figured out who I was.  She told me that she is Janel Andersen cousin and came to say hi.  She went Romania on a mission in 2006 and came back to visit.  It made my day to meet a person that knew who I am and was happy to see me.  Here is a picture.

 It was so good to see her.  Her name is Tess Hoopes and she married a Hoopes boy from Soda Springs.

Comments

  1. I'm still smiling over this! I'm so grateful you got to meet Tess. She is such a great person. I love how the Lord finds ways to insert bright spots into our lives. Tender mercies.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment