30 October 2017 - Week 30

Another week has passed and after the big week we had when Jennifer was here, we are short of stuff to share.   Monday began with transfers bringing to us Elder Wilstead, who was here 2 transfers ago.  He came from Sibiu on the train which did not require any help from the seniors.  Elder Paul has transferred to Bacau.  They were kind enough to take a selfie with my phone so I could share it!?!?!



Tuesday I finally got up the courage to walk into a shop that cuts hair.  I was surprised to learn that she could do it right then, so I got it done.  Seven months without a haircut is way too long.  I had been watching for a place that I thought might have an English speaker and that looked like it would be a good place to go.  


Here are a few autumn images from the forest where we walk.  




The end.



Comments